Monday, September 03, 2012

Jakarta Photowalk 2012

We had a pretty good turn-out Saturday for our walk through North Jakarta. A good time was had by all. I will be going back to the same location for the Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk on the 13th of October. If you are in town, please feel free to sign up for that walk. Here is the link...

By the way, I used my new Nikon D800 for the walk. It felt strange to be shooting a DSLR again, but it was strange in a good way. I had forgotten how much I missed auto focus. I will be writing my impressions of the D800 vs the Leica M9 soon...I want to get a few more shots with the D800 before writing about it. A good friend of mine was kind enough to loan me his 24-70mm lens. It is a BEAST of a lens, but a really nice one. I sure felt the difference shooting with this big lens vs shooting with the tiny Leica 35mm lens...I'll post a few of my shots from Saturday this week, so stay tuned....


No comments: