Monday, December 20, 2010

Times Square

Hard to beat NYC this time of year. We were there last year just before the New Year, and it was great even if we did freeze to death. This year, the Grahams are staying put here in Jakarta, but it is fun to dream of our time in New York.

I added some texture to this photo, and processed it as an HDR from a single RAW photo...I like the results, and I am thinking of making a BIG print of this to hang in my office...

I played a nice round of golf today, and the weather was perfect...breezy, dark clouds, and fairly cool for this part of the world (about 85 degrees F)...gotta love vacation!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cool, like it very much.

Owen said...

A true totem, a temple of industry. Hopefully it will not all turn out to be a massive house of cards, to come tumbling down with a gust of wind.

Beautiful image though regardless of what it represents.

James said...

What a cool photo. I just happened to be in Times Square on the day that you posted this and it was about 32F.