Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Practice Round



The final tournament of the year, "The Golfer of the Year" competition is on Saturday. I am the defending champion, so I just HAD to go out and practice today. Golf is cheap during the week, and usually there are no people out on the course. Dave and I took advantage of that, and played the Z-nine and the back nine of the old course at Jagorawi....one of my favorite golf courses in Jakarta. The Z-nine was tough....very pretty, but tough. Accuracy is the key to this nine holes. One foot too far left or right on your drive, and you will find yourself OB.....ouch! I shot a 93. Considering the difficulty of the course, that's not bad...We will play the new course at Jagorawi on Saturday for the final round of the tournament...wish me luck.

No comments: